Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello crazy life with time to do NOTHING!!!

So I am rushing to post something because it has been 15 days since my last post...lately I have found that I have time to do nothing!! Between taking care of Randy, Dixie and myself...time seems to slip away. I have been most excited for spring time to be here but also with that is flowers and lawn mowing. I should have been happy last year when my lawn was not growing well. This year, however, it is growing at a wonderful rate and I am mowing once a week. This morning I was ever so happy to find that the dandelions have decided to come right up and make my lawn look crappy...just 4 days after my last mowing. Why you ask does RQ not mow the lawn? Because he works ALL of the time. Don't get me wrong...I love that he works a lot...it gives me an ample amount of freedom. However, I would like it if he was home once a week during daylight hours to mow the lawn. RQ is on his own for a couple of days...I am off to Saratoga for a work conference. I wonder what he will eat for two days? When I get back I will be lucky enough to clean up after RQ, pet Dixie, run a 5K, have lunch with my estranged cousin and my great friend Heather and then have a cookout with Dick and Alice - ALL on Saturday! I should likely mow the lawn on Saturday too...but that isn't going to happen. Oh yeah...and I am still hearing those yappy dogs...this time on Monday during my wonderful 5 mile run around Monkton pond...yappy dogs everywhere!!

1 comment: