Friday, May 27, 2011

No VCM for me

I am super disappointed that I am not running this weekend...and that I have not run a mile since last Friday. My mom brought me to my doctors on Monday morning and they sent me to the ER. I was in rough shape. Getting back into the groove is going to be tough. Especially since I have signed up for a 1/2 in July. Maybe the 5 or so pounds that I have lost in the past week will help me run faster!
I decided that my mom and Pamelas mom were right...I think this was gods way of telling me I need to slow down. I guess working 33 hrs at the college, 2 or 3 at WW, keeping up with all the farm paperwork, taking care of the neediest man alive, mowing the lawn, doing all of the cleaning, laundry, groc shopping and keeping up with a running schedule has caught up to me. So...the next thing is...what am I going to do about it? For starters: I hired a guy to mow my lawn today. Now I need a few more ideas. Have any? I wish getting Randy to help was an option...but it isn't. He works WAY more than I do with no days off. When he came home tonight at 645pm, I was surprised to see him home so early.
Well...Dixie and Randy are sleeping...so I should be too. I have had trouble sleeping since I have been sick...which is a huge pain. I also have a metal taste in my mouth from the medicine. It's so yucky. Peace out yappy dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment